1 out of every 6 children in America suffers from problems such as autism, ADHD, dyslexia and aggression! Why? Is your child at risk? Dr. Jean-Ronel Corbier provides a comprehensive and unique look at autism and other neuropsychiatric conditions providing vital information to parents, professionals and others concerned with neurodevelopmental disorders. Optimal Treatment for Children with Autism and other Neuropsychiatric Conditions
presents autism and related conditions from all angles and provides parents and caregivers with a wealth of practical recommendations regarding treatment options. In addition:
- Learn about the history and cause of autistic spectrum disorders.
- See what role genes, the environment and vaccines play.
- Find out about behavioral, educational and the latest biomedical treatments available for autism and various other neurological disorders.
- Learn how to distinguish between genuine versus exploitative therapies in autism.
- Get information on the earliest manifestations of autism.
- Discover how the RESTORATION model can provide optimal treatment for people with autism and other neurodevelopmental disorders.
Dr. Jean-Ronel Corbier is a Christian pediatric neurologist who has developed the RESTORATION model. This was created to address complex problems seen in neurological patients, including those with autism.
Dr. Jean-Ronel Corbier is a Christian pediatric neurologist who practices in Montgomery, Alabama. His Christian faith and approach to health has lead to the development of a unique construct, the RESTORATION model. This comprehensive and etiologic-based model is used to treat complex neuropsychiatric disorders such as autism.