The Best of SlashNOT
is a collection of short satirical stories ranging from true observations of humorous events to hilarious absurdity that any true geek will love. The Best of SlashNOT
takes the most humorous stories from posted on SlashNOT.com and presents them in the order that the SlashNOT community ranked them.
You won't find Geek humor funnier or more laser focused on technology than The Best of SlashNOT. Articles include all the community favorites, like:
- Einstein returns from grave to bitch-slap dark matter
- Quaker: The non-violent first person shooter
- Microsoft seeking two letters cooler than X and P
- Science reverts to mad science
- Universe even darker and scarier than previously thought
- Google arrested while dumping body
- Gates and Torvalds to finally settle this thing
- Schrodinger arrested on cruelty, weapons charges
- IBM developing Artificial Stupidity
- Microsoft releases Windows XP Homeless edition
SlashNOT is a satirical website that parodies Slashnot.com, the ridiculously popular open-source advocacy website. In addition to the stories and comments from SlashNOT.com, The Best of SlashNOT includes exclusive commentary and insights from the author and editor of the website.
Matthew Strebe is the editor and primary writer of SlashNOT.com, an uproarious parody of the ridiculously popular Slashdot.org Linux advocacy website. SlashNOT was recently awarded PC Magazine?s prestigious ?Top 100 Sites you can?t live without? award.
He is also the author of fifteen technical books on computers, networks, security, and the business of computer consulting.
When he?s not writing, he is the Chief Technology Officer of Connetic, a full service outsourced IT services provider, and the CIO of Zaxyz, an innovative 3D printing startup. He is married with three children and resides in San Diego, California.