This book is provided to relieve anyone of the fear that often accompanies the thought of death, and to supply a means to more clearly understand the purpose of it and how we can use it for our higher good. It will also help the survivors of the departed souls to better understand what has happened and how to cope with it. It is written especially for those who have given death little thought beforehand, but would now like to have some preparedness for what may need to be done regarding many levels of the experience. Furthermore, it shows that death is not a tragedy, but a natural course of events meant to help us reach our destiny.
- The opportunity and purpose of death as the portal into the next life.
- Positive stories of being with those leaving us.
- Connecting to the spiritual side of death.
- Being the assistant of one leaving this life.
- What happens at the time of death.
- How spiritually no one really dies.
This book is easy to read, with soothing and comforting wisdom, and can transform your whole outlook in a positive way.
Stephen Knapp has studied the major world religions since a young age, and has practiced high levels of spirituality and meditation for over 40 years. He has also worked in home care for the sick and elderly, and has participated in hospice work sensitively assisting the dying in crossing over.